Returns and Exchanges
At The Jojoba Company we take great pride in providing the highest quality product to all our customers and are committed to ensuring that we deliver excellence in customer service. We want you to be happy with your “The Jojoba Company” purchase and welcome feedback on the level of service we are providing.
We strongly suggest that you find out your skin type before selecting any skincare products, as this will make it much easier for you to be able to select products that will suit you. If you would like us to recommend the products that will be best suited to your skin, please contact us.
Please note that we will only refund or exchange products purchased from www.thejojobacompany.co.uk.
If you have purchased “The Jojoba Company” products from another online retailer or from a retail outlet you will need to return the product from where it was purchased.
Refund and Exchange policy:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your online purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- If you haven’t used the product, we’ll exchange it, or refund you in full using the same method of payment as your initial purchase.
- If you’ve used less than 20% of the product, we’ll only offer a product exchange. This option is only available to you once.
- If you’ve used more than 20% of the product, no refund or exchange can be given.
- We can’t exchange or refund gift vouchers or promotional items.
- In some cases we can also accept returns and provide a refund where you have experienced irritation or an allergic reaction. If this occurs, please contact us and ask to speak with one of our trained skin consultants, so that we can determine the nature of the problem. Allergy returns must not be more than 10% used. For returns of this type, we will need your name and contact details.
How to return products
First of all, please contact us to obtain a returns form, which you'll need to print and fill out and send back with your products. Returns will not be accepted without a returns form.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item to us. The original Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a replacement product, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
You'll then need to send the products plus the completed returns form to us:
KENT COSMETICS LIMITED
Phone: +44 0 1622 859898
Fax: +44 (0) 1622 859132
Kent House Ashford Road Harrietsham
Kent ME17 1BW
Please ensure that you retain proof of sending the product to us.
If you have any questions regarding returns or exchanges please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 0 1622 859898. Please help us by having your order number ready to quote. We will endeavor to replace or refund goods within 7-10 working days after approval of the refund and receiving the return.
The Jojoba Company UK can only ship to a limited number of countries. The Jojoba Company UK is not responsible for customs charges and restrictions that vary from country to country and result from the importation or certain products. The purchaser remains responsible for all local or international charges and fees incurred.